NCCMI is now accepting video auditions and registrations. Students interested in auditioning for NCCMI can register here. Here are some of our highlights:
- NCCMI is an academic year program of Chamber Music training and Leadership building for students aged 7-19.
- Mentoring by professional musicians/educators, including North Carolina Symphony musicians.
- Sharing the joy of great chamber music in many area concerts with the opportunity to earn Community Service hours! Financial Aid and Payment Plans are available.
- Ensembles are assembled based upon student level, schedule and approximate age. Groups meet about once per week on a day/time convenient for each small ensemble. Sessions take place in faculty studios, students’ homes or at partner churches in the community.
- In the time of the pandemic, NCCMI continues to work with medical professionals to optimize the balance between student engagement and maintaining a safe learning environment.
VIDEOTAPED SUBMISSION DEADLINES
Regular Ensembles with Early Bird Discounts- July 15
Regular Ensembles- August 20
“LIVE” ZOOM AUDITIONS
Regular Ensembles with Early Bird Discounts- June 13/18
Regular Ensembles- July 17 and August 14/21
Audition Requirements: Scale, Solo and Sight-reading (emailed after registration is confirmed). More info here.